Visitation Follow-up and TeamAssignments:
- Attend CHI Workshop to learn Plan.
- Become a member of CHI community group.
- Assignments for this leader will come from Outreach Ministry Group
Leaders from church and community.
- Visitation assignments will also come from CHI Group teacher Leader,
and Prayer Teams.
- The Visitation Leader and teams must have a strong Christian relationship with God,
bearing the fruit of love, joy, peace, goodness, and mercy.
- Visitation leader and team will visit all those who have been surveyed in community.
- This team will also visit new group members in their communities.
- Visitation will also use registration cards as they visit to find out the area of
interest of those who were not surveyed in homes. For example, Music Drama
or Community Group opportunity.
- This team and leader will also give handouts and tape of CHI Plan
along with any other materials provided.
- Visitation leader and teams will also pray for the hurting and sick and
all who desire prayer as they visit each home.
- Reports of this leader will go to Outreach leader.
The Visitation Leader and Team will be of great importance and will have
many opportunities in the community to see miracles as they pray for the needs of people.
This will help community see a need to become a part of the Community Hope International Plan.
This team will register people, minister to people and encourage people as they are led
by the Holy Spirit of God while in communities.
The Leader and Teams will:
Testify of receiving Jesus Christ
Have Prayer for salvation of souls
Fill out survey cards and give out tape and handouts
Fill Out forms of results of people saved, healed and ministered to.
This Information will go back to Outreach Leader.
I Would Like To:
Help Underprivileged people in my community through CHI Home Groups
Sponsor a Partner Event
Volunteer in a Home Group in my Community
Start or Join a Home Group in my Community (fill out form for choice of group)
Teach a Job Skill or (provide equipment to train a skill)
Teach Music Skills or provide (music equipment to teach and give others opportunity)
Start a Music Group (voice or band ) in my Community through CHI Home Group
Teach Drama Skills to the underpriviledged in my Community
Start a Drama Team in my Community through CHI Home Group
Click here - (and fill out the form for above choice or choices)
Click on a language flag above to translate this site.
Web Services by WebDrafter.com, Inc.