Those who have an interest in the Community and Church who are presently working in missions or want to go into missions work,and want to be a part of Community Hope International Plan will have special opportunity.
Mission leaders will take this plan into Nations, National and International.
- This leader will start within their own community
- Will complete the CHI Workshop on how the plan works
- Will be a member of a Community Group
- Appoint an assistance and volunteers to help in all needed areas of missions
- Appoint and get volunteers in travel arrangements, passports, and needed sources in preparation for traveling
- Appoint an assistance just for making contacts for places the teams will be planting the CHI Plan
- Appoint volunteers to survey community for this area of interest
- Will meet with all mission leaders each month from churches and communities
- Will learn how the function of all areas of a community group in order to take it to the nations.
- Responsible for paper work to fill out all report forms for this assignment
I Would Like To:
Help Underprivileged people in my community through CHI Home Groups
Sponsor a Partner Event
Volunteer in a Home Group in my Community
Start or Join a Home Group in my Community (fill out form for choice of group)
Teach a Job Skill or (provide equipment to train a skill)
Teach Music Skills or provide (music equipment to teach and give others opportunity)
Start a Music Group (voice or band ) in my Community through CHI Home Group
Teach Drama Skills to the underpriviledged in my Community
Start a Drama Team in my Community through CHI Home Group
Click here - (and fill out the form for above choice or choices)
Click on a language flag above to translate this site.
Web Services by WebDrafter.com, Inc.