Experience and Ministry:
Over the Years I have brought many people who were in desperate need in many ways into my home. Some of these people were in bondage to drugs, alcohol, and many other problems. God was faithful to give me His Wisdom to care for these people to change direction in their lives and by His Grace they were set free of addictions and were able to get jobs and start a new way of life. I helped them set up home stead by getting a place to live, furniture and a job. I realize there are many needs in our communities and I alone cannot take care of everyone. The Entire community can work together and lives will be saved and changed.
28 Yrs. Personal Ministry and Community Outreach work
•Community door to door Outreach
•Business Groups Leader and Couch
• Business profession outreach
•Radio and Television Outreach
•7 Years Pastoral Experience
•Counselor - Counseling experience : Office, Individual, Business and Organizational – Work related issues, drug related problems, job related problems, alcohol, marriage, abused children, teens, financial and economic related problems.
•Marketing & Telephone follow-up
•Teaching and Leadership Skills
•Fund raising leader and Coach - Teaching School leaders and Sports groups fund raising.
•Worked in music, youth, teens and adult departments and several other area's within Churches 23 Years.
•Marketing in the field of Media, Magazine sales and Marketing sales in several fields.
•Office Executive Secretary - Office Manager - Employee Manager
•Marketing and Sales of GM Corp - Diesel engines - Parts
•Marketing leader over Groups in marketing sales
♦Member of North Carolina for Non-Profits♦
♦Member of Winston Chamber of Commerce
♦Member of Cambridge - Who's Who
♦Womeninet - Christian Business network
♦Member eWomenNetwork-Largest Business Women network in USA and Canada
♦Associated with and involved in several Large Organizations and groups
♦Involved with several Chamber's of Commerce & Groups
• Spiritual and Inspirational speaker – Enjoy speaking in churches, conventions, organizations and other groups to encourage a positive relationship with God and a way of overcoming success through the Word of God.
• Organization and Business Coach and Speaker giving direction and bringing change in the mist of job related, business, personal problems, community problems and disappointments that produces victory in every circumstance.
•Family Adviser and consultant dealing with life's unexpected problems.
♣How to bring community together for change in all community issues to meet family needs.
♣How to bring Community change to make a difference in Communities.
♣How to expand your vision from one community to all communities, cities and states.
• Enjoy spending time with God, enjoy music, family, grandchildren and Bassett Hounds.
• Associate Degree in Biblical Studies
• Bachelors Degree of Theology
• Masters Degree of Theology
• Honorary Doctor of Divinity
• Associate Degree in Ministry
(Concentration in Christian Counseling) & (Psychology)
• Honorary Pastoral Counselor
• Bachelor Degree in Christian Education
7 Years Training Meetings, Classes, and Conference's on subjects of Fundraising - Philanthropy - Boards Development -Volunteerism -Leadership
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
Training Course Certificate of Completion: The Art and Science of Grant Writing
National Development Institute (NDI)
Anatomy of a Perfect Capital Campaign
Raising Major Gifts
Essence of Major Donor Ministry
Marketing Management Training Skills
Fundraising In Education
Network Marketing Leader and Trainer
Sales and Marketing Skills
Organizational Group Training
Coach & Speaker on Business & Community Economical views
Sign-up Now For CHI Plan Click here