Family Counseling AdvisorAssignments:
- Need to be part of your Community Group team.
- Complete CHI Training Workshop to learn the Plan.
- Leader must have a degree in counseling and Christian experience.
- Teams needs to understand and operate in the Spirit of Counseling.
- Attend a special workshop on counseling by the President of CHI.
- Requirements: Have God's love for People, and know how to
give counsel based of the Word of God.
- Advise and give special counsel to youth, teens, singles, adults, and elderly.
- Choose a team of counselors to give help for these groups.
- Choose a special team to give spiritual biblical guidance to people with drug, alcohol,
depression and other fleshly additions. This team needs to understand the Deliverance Ministry.
- Need understanding of timing for those who need help most in appointment setting and exceptions.
- Work close with Spiritual Growth team for use of materials and teaching Cd's, DVDs or tapes.
- Work with Visitation Follow-up Leader and team and Telephone Follow-up leader
and Team from community group.
- Must refer all clients to a CHI or AOF Community group in their city and community.
This will be for community group support and church support.
- Plan special classes for testimony of people who have overcome additions, drugs,
alcohol and other problems.
- Work also with Community Groups and Community Church Groups who have
Job Skill team and Job Services team, that clients may receive help in getting a new start if needed.
- Follow -up with families of clients and refer to a community group or community church group.
- Will be responsible for records of clients, and families involved.
- Financial gifts will be received for those who desire to support this phase of the CHI Plan.
- Monthly meetings will be required that leaders may come together will reports of success
and have a special speaker from a Community Group.
See Career Opportunity for promotions
Assignment Sign-up Click here
Counseling Leader Click here
Team Counselor Click here
Monetary Needs Support Us
This will be a very special part of the CHI Plan to help our Community - Please be a part of this!
Provide a Place for Counseling Click here
I Would Like To:
Help Underprivileged people in my community through CHI Home Groups
Sponsor a Partner Event
Volunteer in a Home Group in my Community
Start or Join a Home Group in my Community (fill out form for choice of group)
Teach a Job Skill or (provide equipment to train a skill)
Teach Music Skills or provide (music equipment to teach and give others opportunity)
Start a Music Group (voice or band ) in my Community through CHI Home Group
Teach Drama Skills to the underpriviledged in my Community
Start a Drama Team in my Community through CHI Home Group
Click here - (and fill out the form for above choice or choices)
Click on a language flag above to translate this site.
Web Services by WebDrafter.com, Inc.