About The Community Hope International Plan
“People helping People"
A Plan to lead you in meeting your Needs, Goals and Objectives in your purpose.
In our communities are great needs and connecting is of great importance!Churches, Ministries, Individuals, Home Groups, Organizations,and Non-Profits:
Is Recession and Famine a threat to our Communities?
The Answer is Yes!
Connecting in each city is a must in The CHI Plan.
NOW IS THE TIME OF GREAT OPPORTUNITY!
Do You Have a Mission and Vision? You need this Plan!
CHI assignment will assist you to make sure your Mission and Vision is fulfilled.
Connecting to community for your Vision and Mission is a must!
A PLAN TO CONNECT YOU
TO EVERY HOME WITHIN COMMUNITY
- CHI Volunteers will approach every home within the community for survey and registration to find out who needs to receive help or give help to community. Bartering and funding sources will be available to those who become a part of the Home Groups in the community.
All families will have opportunity to be involved in their community. People Need People!
- Businesses, Organizations, Sponsors, Partners, Members, Churches, Church Groups, Funding Organizations, and Funding Individuals will see a needful opportunity in the CHI Plan in providing for Community. CHI is about Collaboration and making a difference in all communities through the CHI Home Groups reaching out to all community with Services, Education, Jobs, Resources, and changing lives.
Not only will the community receive help, but help in all the efforts. As people help one another, funding will be much more effective for community as each individual gives back in some way to their community. Needs will be met on a larger scale. We will connect non-profits and for-profits to community. NO ONE WILL STAND ALONE!
- Churches will have opportunity to lead the way in reaching to their community through "The Great Commission", as a part the CHI Plan.
• Missions Opportunity in States and Nations will be available through CHI Home Groups!
- Churches may sign-up for the plan to provide each church individual an opportunity to choose the area of their interest in reaching community through the CHI Plan. ( Materials and workshops to teach the Plan will be available.)
The Business community, Agencies, Social, Civic, Non-profit and For-profit, Professions, Services, Agriculture, and Job Skills as well as many other community resources will CONNECT with all community as CHI Partners and Members, are formed. No one will stand alone as all community joins Home Groups.
As organizations connect through e-profiles, e-newsletters, e-business cards, and CHI Community Magazine as partners, members and supporters of the “Community Hope International” Plan the rewards will be unlimited. Groups in the field of music, drama, inspirational groups, and band, will have many opportunities such as recordings, events, and advertising promotions through Administration of Fire, Plan.
Women’s groups, men’s groups, singles, seniors, teens, youth and many others will connect within communities through home groups. Connecting in your expertise and interest. All groups will have opportunity to win lost souls through this CHI Plan.
CHI as an outreach will connect your Organization, Church, Ministry, Business and Services, to your community.
Two Ways of Connection:
1. Partnership - Businesses- Organization - Individual /Monetary support
2. Membership / Providing help and receiving help through CHI Home Groups
Homes and places in each community for group meeting will be planned by group leaders, members and partners. Our goal is to have centers in each city for the coming together of community home group planning and to train the CHI Plan. The centers will also be a place for providing goods, services, job skills, music skills, as a continued education program and spiritual growth. The Administration of Fire, (AOF) leaders in the field of music, band,and drama will also have need of the centers or places of volunteerism.
Leaders: Group leaders will be assigned in each group. Each group will have assistance in training. Group members will work together becoming leaders within the groups. “People helping People,” is what the CHI Plan is about.
Neighbors: Friends and family will be connecting in home groups and referrals. Workshop Books and workshops will be available to learn the CHI Plan. Every family within the community will connect working together in assignments.
• Each group will have goals and objectives.
• The Leadership information in “Responsibilities and Assignments Book” will show the way.
Community Leadership and Ministry Leadership assignments are available.
To Look at materials available for the CHI Plan Click here
The Report Book will be provided for paper work instruction and provision to meet objectives have track records on what groups are doing.
Promotional and Career opportunity is available in the CHI Plan
·After Leaders of each group has started several successful community groups along with keeping report responsibilities completed, opportunity will be available in qualification for promotion in the same area or position they desired to connect.
·Next promotion will be to over see leaders and groups just getting started within the community.
Community Leader will be the position.
·After the promotion over community groups, then qualification for City Leadership over Community leaders will be available.
·Then you may move to State leadership and to Regional an International leadership positions if so desired and will have opportunities for possible paid positions in the Community Hope International Plan, training others in area of your expertise from cities, states and nations to carry out the CHI Plan.
Leaders will be providing workshops for those interested, giving instruction in the same area they chose to work and connect in. Many different positions of expertise by leaders will be provided in the CHI Outreach Plan.
GET INVOLVED NOW!
Sign-Up now ! Click here
Sign- Up for a Power Point Presentation of the CHI Plan: Click here
Questions: e-Mail us email@example.com or Call: Community Hope Dept. 336-366-3100
I Would Like To:
Help Underprivileged people in my community through CHI Home Groups
Sponsor a Partner Event
Volunteer in a Home Group in my Community
Start or Join a Home Group in my Community (fill out form for choice of group)
Teach a Job Skill or (provide equipment to train a skill)
Teach Music Skills or provide (music equipment to teach and give others opportunity)
Start a Music Group (voice or band ) in my Community through CHI Home Group
Teach Drama Skills to the underpriviledged in my Community
Start a Drama Team in my Community through CHI Home Group
Click here - (and fill out the form for above choice or choices)